i2i (Super) Intern
Invest2Innovate is looking to help unleash and harness the superpowers of a Super-Intern to work out of Islamabad with our Pakistan team beginning in November 2013 for a minimum of 3 months. Work Hours are flexible, but the candidates should be able to make time for team meeting once-a-week and available for a least 25 hours a week.
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude and is willing to take on any task and has the ability to work in a close-knit work environment. So if you are someone who isn’t afraid to take initiative, able to manage your own time efficiently and have a diverse skill-set that will enable you to perform any task from helping us planning and executing events to tracking and reporting on projects and on-going tasks to stakeholder management and servicing AND have an interest in socially responsible businesses…YOU are who we’ve been searching for.
The intern should ideally be already living in Islamabad and be able to manage commuting to meetings and events. Invest2Innovate is able to offer a small monthly stipend and other benefits that come with working with a small dynamic team.Super-powers are optional, but preferred.
To apply, send in your CV’s along with short letter of intent describing why you think you’re the Sidekick of our dreams to email@example.com
- Working primarily with the CEO & Community Manager in helping ensure excellent execution of our own going Accelerator Program, which includes looking after logistics, continuous communication with the current Accelerator class and mentors, tracking expenses and reimbursement requests. This will be the major bulk of the interns work with i2i.
- Helping with the conceptualization and execution of the Angel Investor Networking event to be held in January.
- Working closely with our Community Manager on gathering feedback from our class, mentors, investors and partners and designing creative solutions to solve their problems and creating a better overall experience for them,
- Helping the team track progress on some key deliverables and tasks and pending deliverables form partners.
- Helping the team with external communications such as Newsletters, social media management etc.
- Helping with administration and logistical issues.
- Experience with or excitement to work in an unstructured work environment
- Ability to be self-driven and motivated and taking initiative as well as working well within a team
- History of taking initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English.