The i2i Accelerator is a four-month program that runs from September to January each year in Pakistan. Over the course of four months, selected entrepreneurs receive access to intensive business support to grow their businesses, and convene for six in-person weekends in Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore (and a fun retreat up in Nathiagali!), with targeted sessions led by the i2i team and mentors on topics ranging from branding to customer acquisition to financials and operations. At the end of the program, entrepreneurs pitch before investors at our annual Demo Day and are connected to other angel investors.
What you get as part of the i2i Program:
– Virtual CFO: A dedicated resource to provide advise on accounting processes and create financial dashboards
– Dedicated Fellow/Intern in their home city: I2I’s flagship Startup Fellows program provides access to fellows for internships during the course of the accelerator program
– 5 Minute Marketing Video: All i2i startups get a professionally made marketing video which they can use for promotion and visibility!
– Dedicated Mentor for each startup: Dedicated mentors are available to the startups for weekly check ins and advice
– Access to the i2i Investor Network through our program and Investor Showcase: 23 investprs attended our 2016/17 showcase!
– Access to 45 experts and mentors over the course of the program
– Access to local ecosystems in 3 different cities: We take our startups to Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad to help build new networks and partnerships, and access local ecosystems in these cities
– An opportunity to get investment from the i2i Investment Fund
See below to learn more about what we look for and other FAQ’s!
Founders must be full-time (or prepared to be full-time) on their venture in Pakistan.
Businesses must create a positive social or environmental impact, with a direct or indirect impact on health, nutrition and/or accountability.
Businesses must be for-profit business models or have plans to become for-profit. Ideally, businesses should already be registered entities.
Founders must show some traction (i.e., revenue or proof of concept) on the ground with their product or service.
Founders must be financially viable or have outlined plans to become viable in the next 3-5 years.
Businesses must be seed-stage, seeking more than $100K – $200K in investment (it is not mandatory for businesses to be seeking investment).
What is an impact startup?
What kinds of enterprises get chosen for the i2i Accelerator?
Does i2i focus on a particular sector?
My startup doesn't currently impact health, nutrition, or accountability. Can I still apply?
My startup doesn't currently work in KP or Punjab. Can I still apply?
What value will I get from the i2i Accelerator?
While the sessions are help to grow your businesses, our entrepreneurs have all stated that the best value they got out of the Accelerator was the community – the other entrepreneurs and access to incredible mentors