Get ready – the next i2i Accelerator will run from September 2013 – February 2014!
Are you a seed-stage social enterprise with a big, innovative idea in Pakistan? Then apply to become an i2i Enterprise for our 2nd i2i Accelerator! Selected entrepreneurs will enter the i2i Accelerator, a five-month program designed to grow your business and give you access to incredible mentors, resources and investors. The program will culminate with i2i Enterprises pitching to i2i Angels, Invest2Innovate’s community of seed funders/investors. Selected entrepreneurs must attend all monthly workshops between September – February (the program will alternate between Lahore & Karachi).
Invest2Innovate works mainly with for-profit social enterprises, though we will accept enterprises from high-potential non-profit social enterprises. For basic eligibility requirements to become an i2i Enterprise see below:
- Enterprises must primarily have a significant and measurable social and/or environmental impact.
- i2i will give preference to enterprises in Agriculture, Energy & Information Communication Technology 4 Development (ICT4D).
- Enterprises must show some traction (i.e., revenue or proof of concept) on the ground with their product or service.
- Enterprises must be financially sustainable or have outlined plans to become sustainable in the next 3-5 years.
- Enterprises must be seed-stage, seeking between USD$100K – $200K in funding/investment..