Are you a seed-stage social enterprise with a big, innovative idea in Pakistan? Then apply to become an i2i Enterprise! Selected entrepreneurs will enter the i2i Accelerator, meeting once a month for two-day workshops over four months held in Lahore, Pakistan with curriculum tailored for businesses working in the Pakistan context. i2i Enterprises will receive access to industry experts and mentors. The four-month program will culminate with i2i Enterprises pitching to i2i Angels, Invest2Innovate’s community of seed funders/investors.
Invest2Innovate works mainly with for-profit social enterprises, though we will accept enterprises from high-potential non-profit social enterprises. For basic eligibility requirements to become an i2i Enterprise see below:
- Enterprises must primarily have a significant and measurable social and/or environmental impact.
- Enterprises must provide products or services that support low-income communities or contribute to environmental sustainability.
- Enterprises must show some traction (i.e., revenue or proof of concept) on the ground with their product or service.
- Enterprises must be financially sustainable or have outlined plans to become sustainable in the next 3-5 years.
- Enterprises must be seed-stage, seeking between USD$100K – $200K in funding/investment..